How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1386
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I want to go on holiday to europe fir 4 days wth my sister

This answer was rated:

Hi i want to go on holiday to europe fir 4 days wth my sister can i leave my daughter behind wth my parents. Can my ex husband take my daughter from my parents. I have full court order fir my residency order and court ordrr clearly states my ex can only remive my daughter from my care for 6 hiyrs on a sarurday for contact.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

T answer your question - yes you can go on holiday and leave your daughter with your parents. You already have an order to say that your daughter lives with you. You are able to exercise your care and control and allow her to stop with your parents whilst you go away.

You would not be in breach of the current order if the father still has his saturday contact and you will be back by then.

If the father does try and remove your daughter then a court would assist you in the return of your daughter and such action by the father would not bode well in respect of his future contact as the court would appreciate your mistrust in him.

Have a lovely break.

Kind regards


Please kindly remember to star rate my help positively so that credit is received for helping you today

ukfamilysolicitor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you