How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My husband want to re-mortgage our property, that is

Customer Question

My husband want to re-mortgage our property, that is currently mortgage free, as he has outstanding debt. However the property in joint names. My husband also has mental illness currently.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 5 months ago.

Hello - can you give me some background information please - what do you mean regarding his illness?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 5 months ago.

thank you - i am in court at present - will call asap if this is ok?