I have been to mediation and have come to agreenment with my

I have been to mediation and have come to agreenment with my ex husband. I have not used a solicitor at all but on the statement of information for a consent order im relation to a financial remedy at the signiture stage it asked for name of respondants solicitor, do i need one just for this or not?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its the respondents statement of truth i am refuring too

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

No you do not need a solicitor - you can simply sign it yourself!

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you explain this abit if possible please as i have no capital apart from a car less than 2000 and i live in rented accommodation, low income and 4000 debt. I am getting 15000 from the 85000

How long were you married?

Why are you only getting £15,000?