How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34897
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have a birth certificate with out the father's name on it

Customer Question

I have a birth certificate with out the father's name on it but I want to bring the child here what should I do about it
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child and where does the child currently live?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She wil be 14yrs on THE 22nd of This month and lives with my mom back home in Ghana ��
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Are you the mother or the father

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Mother ��
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

What is your immigration position?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Assarlam seeker��
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Then I am afraid that you cannot bring your child to the UK until your applictaion has been decided - unless your mother dies and there is no one left to care fo ryour child

Please ask if you need further details