ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
74916426

I have engaged and been using a reputable family law firm

Hi I have engaged and been using a reputable family law firm for a couple of years related to the issues myself and my partner have had with specifically my ex partner and contact with my son .... my partners ex wife is in communication with him regularly and was quoted as evidence within the last court case . She has now because she knows who my solicitor is walked into my solicitor to gain ‘advice ‘ to pretend that she wants them to act against my partner. We believe she should never have been allowed to do this as this is a conflict of interest but we are struggling to get them to see this ....what can we do ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My surname is ***** ***** my partners we are engaged and due to marry in nov this year ....
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

Please may I ask:

- would you say that your solicitors have information about your partner within the court case that you have instructed them to assist you with? Is your partner a party to those proceedings? has he given evidence within those proceedings?

kind regards

Caroline

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He has given statement to my solicitor related to issues we have had in terms of harassment and this was used in court proceedings as a note to the judge to bring him up to date . My partner is mentioned within the proceedings as he lives where my son spends his contact time and our relationship ship was mentioned he has also undergone crb checks at the request of my ex as part of the initial proceedings

I have received a request to call you. Would it be ok to call you in the morning? I would be free from 8.30am to 10am if thats ok? whats better for you?

kind regards

Caroline

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
that’s perfect I didn’t expect one tonight I think it’s easier to explain fully over the phone thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
9am would be great

Thats fine with me. I am happy to call you if you prefer to talk. I will call you in the morning.

kind regards

Caroline

Good Morning

I am sorry - I am running slightly behind. I will be calling in a few minutes. I hope that this ok.

kind regards

Caroline

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sure thanks

It was nice to speak with you. If I can assist you any further then please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Caroline