How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35211
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex and I have agreed a parenting plan do I can take my

Customer Question

My ex and I have agreed a parenting plan do I can take my son to live in Australia. However he wants it formalised through a consent order in court is this possible
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Yes if you attend Family mediation and agree the terms then it can be turned into a Consent Order and sealed by the court.

Even though you have already agreed the terms you do still have to go via a Family mediator

Please ask if you need further details