Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My son took the children back on time as normal he is now

My son took the children back on time as normal he is now Worried that the ex is going to stop him from seeing the children as she has said he is in breach of court order as he never told her he was taking the children to seaside

Is there a restriction preventing him from taking the children to the seaside in a court order?

or that he must tell her where he is taking them?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thankyou for your reply the exact wording is as follows The applicant and respondent shall disclose to each other the details of holidays which they intend to take with the children including destination and arrangements.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
School holidays are split that what it says in the order

That is the period to which the clause regarding information about holidays applies.

Neither of them needs to tell the other if they are just away for a weekend or a night.

It is very clear form what you have written that this is not a breach of the court order and the court will not consider that you have breached the order. This is the key thing. As such the court would not penalise you should your ex decide to bring the matter back to court. I would advise her of this and indicate to her that should she seek to frustrate contact then that in itself would be the breach and she would potentially be penalised. I hope that this helps.

Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience: Over twenty-five years experience
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
After the mother has breached a court order how long does it take to take back to court?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My son was due to have the children today at half 3 ready to pick eldest up from school but the mother had gone in early and his daughter and his son was nowhere to be seen
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My son was due to have the children today at half 3 ready to pick eldest up from school but the mother had gone in early and his daughter and son was nowhere to be seen