How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33989
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

Can i be stopped from seeing my son especially since i pay

This answer was rated:

can i be stopped from seeing my son especially since i pay child support

Paying or not paying child support is not relevant when the court considers contact between a child and their parent. If the mother is refusing you contact then you should attempt mediation and where necessary apply to the court for a child arrangement order - which sets out the basis of the timer which both parents spend with a child. There is a very helpful book on amazon which you may wish to consider -

Happy to answer any questions and please rate positive.

Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you