Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience

My ex wife and I are in a Contact dispute with our children.

My ex wife and I are in a Contact dispute with our children. She is claiming that amongst other things, that I am sexually inappropriate in front of our children. That I am violent, angry in front of them as well as exposing them to porn and Islamic beheading websites. Also that I am offering ourchildren money to be in my company etc. These are outrageous lies but in a previous hearing a judge made a finding of fact that I masturbated in front of our children, which I am appealing. All of these allegations can be easily refuted by just asking our children who will deny all of the above. Our children are six and thirteen. How can I get their confirmation that I have done nothing as evidence ?

You would need to get them to give evidence in court. To do this you would need to apply to the court for a Re W hearing. To assist I have attached a link to Re E which is a more recent court decision but explains the process for a Re W hearing.