Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

How do you get a court order to stop a husband entering his

How do you get a court order to stop a husband entering his home

Are these reasons as to why he should not enter the house?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He is accused of threatening non violent behaviour against wife and daughter, which is untrue. But, what is the procedure to get a court order?

To get a court order you would apply with a statement for an occupation order and possibly a non molestation order. I attach herewith the link to the forms. https://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=1117

I hope that answers your question. Please ask anything as necessary.

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not clear. Do you have to use a solicitor? When armed with the form, who do you submit it to?

Firstly, if there has been DV then it is likely that you will get legal aid, so you may as well approach a legal aid solicitor to see if you are eligible. They can then do all of the paperwork for you. You do not need to use a solicitor (there is a helpful book which explains the process for about a tenner - link is here https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/How-Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding-resolving/147211910X

When you have the form x 4 copies then you should go to the local court and make the application on an ex party (without notice) basis. It is very straightforward.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for that.Rate 4

Thanks. You need to rate on the site. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you.

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Your Expert will not be paid until you rate the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am finished but where do I rate?

You rate by clicking on the stars in the corner - http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

thanks