Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience

Can you let me know the correct court form to enforce an

Hi can you let me know the correct court form to enforce an undertaking. The undertaking was made in the family court in February 2018. I wish to apply for committal for the breach. I applied on a D11 but the court says this is the wrong form and sent it back to me. When I called them they could not tell me what the correct form was. Also is the evidence submitted by statement or affidavit. Thank you.

what was the breach?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
The undertaking was not to threaten or harass me. A further order not to enter my rental property without consent in writing from my tenants. Not to interfere with my tenancies. All have been breached in that my ex husband has moved into one of the rental property's (there are 2), he has evicted one tenant. He is harassing the other into leaving. He is preventing my attendance at the property by threatening violence to me. He is trying to prevent me from receiving the rent which supports myself and our three children. Police will not help as they say it is a civil matter. That is why I went to court to get the undertaking.

You are basically making a committal application to court if you consider that they have breached an undertaking. I attach the relevant papers which explain the process for you -

I hope that this helps and please rate positive.