How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33989
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

Can you let me know the correct court form to enforce an

This answer was rated:

Hi can you let me know the correct court form to enforce an undertaking. The undertaking was made in the family court in February 2018. I wish to apply for committal for the breach. I applied on a D11 but the court says this is the wrong form and sent it back to me. When I called them they could not tell me what the correct form was. Also is the evidence submitted by statement or affidavit. Thank you.

what was the breach?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The undertaking was not to threaten or harass me. A further order not to enter my rental property without consent in writing from my tenants. Not to interfere with my tenancies. All have been breached in that my ex husband has moved into one of the rental property's (there are 2), he has evicted one tenant. He is harassing the other into leaving. He is preventing my attendance at the property by threatening violence to me. He is trying to prevent me from receiving the rent which supports myself and our three children. Police will not help as they say it is a civil matter. That is why I went to court to get the undertaking.

You are basically making a committal application to court if you consider that they have breached an undertaking. I attach the relevant papers which explain the process for you -

I hope that this helps and please rate positive.

Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you