How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1494
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

Why was this turned down and what do i need to change to put

This answer was rated:

Why was this turned down and what do i need to change to put it in court ?


Thank you for your message. I have looked at your documents.

This is a final order and not ongoing court proceedings. I understood previously that your wife had not complied with the court directions.

If it is the position that your wife has not complied with the final court order then you need to seek to enforce the specific part of the order that she has not complied with. You cannot appeal the final order now as you are out of time.

From my reading of the order you have to sell the properties and pay her the monies until the monies to her are repaid so I am not sure what is it that she hasn't complied with. Can you explain? Is that she wont sign the documents so you can finalise the sales?

kind regards


ukfamilysolicitor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She not submitted a e form correctly and has failed to agree to agreement that has been put in court