Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

Me and my 3 year old daughter are been constantly told her

Hello, my name is Robert
me and my 3 year old daughter are been constantly told her mother is going to leave and go back home to romania taking my daughter with her, now sofia was born here goes to school here and only know this as the norm, she has my name i and all claiming for her is though me, she has my name, and i am the only parent on her passport , please can you tell me where i stand
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
oh I am on the birth certificate i claim the 20 pounds a week we get for her though my bank her mother is not a national here

Where is the child living?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
with me in my home and always has from birth
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
cant talk on the phone sorry we are all together its tea time
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hello is anyone there

I get you. You need to apply to the court for a child arrangement order to confirm that the child lives with you and also a prohibited steps order to prevent the child from being moved from the UK. The form is a form C100 which you must use in your application. I have also to help attached a link to a very good book on amazon which explains the process in a very straight forward way - https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/How-Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding-resolving/147211910X

I am happy to discuss further but please also rate positive.