How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am currently under going a separation with my ex to which

Customer Question

I am currently under going a separation with my ex to which we share a home and mortgage, yet we are still under the same roof, I have a 12yr old daughter who is not my exes, and she is being affected by the split making it awkward for her to feel comfortable in her own home, I want to know what my options are to either have him removed from the home, or alternatively for us to move out with all our belongings what I would be liable to pay towards the house as I will also need to place a roof over my daughters head,
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Are you married to each other?

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage.

is her verbally or physically violent?