James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My husband and i seperated in august 2016 but are still

Customer Question

My husband and i seperated in august 2016 but are still involved with one another..we had a house that got reposessed to which my name was not on the mortgage or deeds..ive been a contact number and address with the house matters and we do still have a joint bank account..there is a large amount of money due back in my husbands name..how can i make sure i have my share of the monies due back as we are still legally married with no talk of divorce or divorce proceedings in process
Expert:  Clare replied 16 days ago.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Are there any children involved?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
but they are all grown up now 27 23 21 myself and son offered to pay the mortgage but he rufused..we did rent it out for roughly 5yrs but when he left we were private renting..husband didnt pay the rent so we were evicted from there..myself and son moved back to the marital home on the understanding husband was paying the mortgage untill letters started coming he hadnt paid it..we were given a court eviction and had to come out october 2017 to which myself and son were homeless once again..i stayed with my daughter my son stayed with a friend untill we could get a council place to which is where i am to date..i was very poorly when he left..i had a mental breakdown and tried to commit suicide aswell..i had to take 14mths off work but got myself back september 2017.. Im still on medication for anxiety depression and stress
Expert:  Clare replied 13 days ago.

Are you willing to start divorce proceedings now?