James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My husband and me have been together for 7 yrs and married

Customer Question

My husband and me have been together for 7 yrs and married for 4 years. We have a 5 year old son. Also i have a 10 year old son that he has brought up from the age of 3. We live in a 600k house in luxury area. We have 4 holidays a year. I used to work and 4 years ago my husband asked me to quit my job and look after the children. Including our house and cars the assets are 520k. What percentage would i get to start again. I’m currentl a student training to be a counsellor. The house is 5 bedroom and I’ve been told it’s to big for me to stay there. He wants to move back in once divorce is done.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 15 days ago.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much were you earning before you stopped work?

How much does a cheaper three bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was earning 40k per annum. A 3 bedroom costs 210k. I’m seeking a 4 bed as I have 2 children, 2 dogs and need an office to work from home as a counsellor.
Expert:  Clare replied 15 days ago.

Is there any reason (other than your preference) why you could not return to your former career?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
2 years ago I started studying part time to be a counsellor. I’m studyiny for my diploma. Hopefully I will pass my exams next July then I plan on working for myself. As part of my diploma I need to gather 100 hours of client work. So I work Monday and Friday voluntary accruing my hours. Wednesday I’m at college 1pm til 8pm. The other days I study and weekends with children. I plan to work once I qualify. I’ve gone down a new career path.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi how long do I wait for a reply. I’ve never used this site before.