13262538

I am going through a divorce but my husband keeps ignoring

I am going through a divorce but my husband keeps ignoring the deadlines from solicitor. No procedures have started yet but I have discovered he has forged my signature just before we separated, in 2014 in order to transfer 49% of my shares of our company to his name. I have a graphologist report to confirm the fraud. What do I do?

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How far has the divorce actually reached?

How much are the assets worth?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The divorce is still in early stage as I am trying to sort the finances before I file my application against him for adultery.
We separated in Sep 2014 and he has now a 10 month old baby with his new girlfriend. We have two boys together aged 16.5 and 18. We started the business together in 2008 and I voluntarily left the business in June 2015 due to separation with no compensation. Apparently the business turn over last year was 4.5 million and forecasting to do 6 this year. I have not obtained any of the accounts but I have this information.
We have a house together estimated worth of £500k with £308k mortgage, which we only paying interest since 2008 due to massive debts of previous business with his family, which we have now repaid.

Your claim on the business remains as strong as ever and on that basis there is no need for you to take any action - rather hold the fact as an issue to raise within the proceedings

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thank you for the ckarification.

You are most welcome