Ask a Family Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
I am sorry to hear what is happening.
Please may I ask:
- when was the order made for him to spend time with the children?
- what provisions were made?
- what contact has he missed?
- how old are the children?
- when was the final order made in relation to the financial matters?
- which bit is he saying he is going to reduce?
Ps I just need to go out but will answer you upon my return
Thank you for your response.
Please do accept my apologies for not being able to respond to you sooner.
Considering your responses may I also ask:
- do you agree your son should go to the USA?
- what do you mean he wont commit to seeing your daughter? is he treating her differently? was she invited to the USA also?
- the order you have allows for 4 weeks contact spread over the year which I assume is when your ex is back in the country? is your ex going to be able to do more than this?
- has he ever been violent or aggressive in front of the children?
In relation to the finances - I am sorry to hear of your illness, are your circumstances still the same since the order was made or has your needs increased or income decreased?