How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35574
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I asked you the following question last night,but there was

Customer Question

I asked you the following question last night,but there was no reply.
The divorce is still in early stage as I am trying to sort the finances before I file my application against him for adultery.
We separated in Sep 2014 and he has now a 10 month old baby with his new girlfriend. We have two boys together aged 16.5 and 18. We started the business together in 2008 and I voluntarily left the business in June 2015 due to separation with no compensation. Apparently the business turn over last year was 4.5 million and forecasting to do 6 this year. I have not obtained any of the accounts but I have this information.
We have a house together estimated worth of £500k with £308k mortgage, which we only paying interest since 2008 due to massive debts of previous business with his family, which we have now repaid.
10/04/2018 10:39
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you - but what is it that you wish to know?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My husband forged my dignature about 4 years aand ge mabaged this way to take the 49% of my shares in the company resulting to being his sole share holder.Do i file a separate claim for the fraud or do i use it during the divorce proceedings?
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Personally, I suggest that you use it within the divorce proceedings - as you have a claim on the company no matter whose name it is held in!

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thank you. Will be able though to cksim losses through this way?
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Not sure what you are asking?