How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Lwas living with my wıfe and her two kıds since 2007 but we

Customer Question

Hi lwas living with my wıfe and her two kıds since 2007 but we married 2012. Her two kids was from her ex husband she has devorced him 2003. She got her house twords her maintenance from her ex. I myself start doing antique gold silver job to support her financially since 2011. But her kids grown up now they are 21 girl and 24 boy. They were living with us since but boy left home girl still home. We had years arguments her kids didn't like me time by time physically worded attached to me and many time police involved this matters. Till this year 29 of march 2018 they coused arguments and my wife defended them they forced me to leave home. Since lm out. What should l do? she has applied to devorce solicitor already. Do l have any rights on her property?l did 2016 HR1 form. Which way is l follow can you help pls. I'm 57 yr old helpless man. And if l have right her assets how much can l intitle my rights on her. What do l do do l need to get any solicitor ?thank you so much. Regards ***** ********@******.***
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage

What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?