How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I just need to know how my grandson can get help for access

Customer Question

I just need to know how my grandson can get help for access to see his daughter ,he is on benefits so would he get help and how do we go about it thank you
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: He lives in Newcastle upon tyne
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Do you mean has he been to court for it
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is in custody What is the £26 for I've already paid £36 by paypal
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Why is he in prison?