13262538

My ex partner is self employed and normally pays child

Hi my ex partner is self employed and normally pays child maintenance weekly bit he had a car crash and was drink driving now he can't go to work for a few months due to injury..where does this leave me and my son in terms of the maintenance?
Megan.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Does he pay via the CMS or under a Court Order - or voluntarily?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi there thank you, ***** ***** through a mutual agreement so voluntarily but based on his earnings.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He also works for a company with a group of others and i know he will have work to go back to when he recovers. But he's self employed.

What sick pay (if any) will he receive?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No sick pay

Then I am afraid that all he will have to pay is the flat rate of £5 a week until he resumes employment

I am sorry that the news is not better - please ask if you need further details