Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My partner has been given a matrimonial questionnaire to

My partner has been given a matrimonial questionnaire to begin divorce proceedings. I assume this is the same as a financial order? It covers pensions, assets, credit cards etc

My name is ***** ***** I have been asked to help. The questionnaire is usually the form E and it allows for both parties and the court to know what each have as assets, pensions and the like. It allows the court the power to make a distribution of those assets etc for the purpose of the divorce. I hope this has answered your question; happy to clarify and please rate 5 stars for my time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you have a link to tell me what things are included under assets?

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/guidance-on-financial-needs-on-divorce-june-2016-2.pdf