13262538

My father died recently. His second wife also passed away in

Customer Question

My father died recently. His second wife also passed away in January this year. At this point, I do not know if there is a will. The sister of the second wife has assumed control of the estate and has access to his property, which I do not. I would like advice on my position.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry for your loss

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When did your father die?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
11/5/18
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Clare, do you have a response for us?
Expert:  Clare replied 3 months ago.

My apologies I was unwell and not online.

I hope by now you have been told that unless she has been named as Executor this woman has no right to deal with matters and you are the person entitled to deal with the estate