13262538

Clare. I have not proceeded with paperwork further as my

Customer Question

Hi Clare. I have not proceeded with paperwork further as my husband is threatening to pay for the most expensive lawyers and take my kids away. Instead, im gathering evidence against him by commiting to a diary.
His family are so eager for him to divorce me they are making my life a nightmare. His brother came to the house on Easter day and told me i was an evil woman in front of my kids. His brothers are also texting him things i can not understand why. I just dont know what to do. How can i keep his brothers away from me and the kids. I decided to keep away from his family and not attend celebrations as they are not talking to me anyway. His mother calls me 'it', she tells my kids why did they have to be half greek etc.
In the meantime, my husband calls my clients'ni**er', 'sabo', (dont know who that is but one of my staff is Nigerian, dont know who Sabo is), my disabled friend 'crippled', etc. What can i do.
Expert:  Clare replied 22 days ago.

He really cannot take your children away from you

Start the divorce proceedings as soon as possible in order to bring this abusive marriage to an end

Expert:  Clare replied 22 days ago.

.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
His family have a lot of money Claire. He even went to my friends (new friends from kids school, mothers) saying i was mentally ill and depressed and he would get his family to pay for lawyers to take kids away. Of course they warned me but what he failed to realise is that i already had gone through a psychological assessment as part of the car accident stating i have anxiety when i drive. These women of course warned me of what he might do. Im terrified. When i challenged him as to why he approached them and telling him they thought it was bizzare of him to go to them and not my actual best friend he said hed not do that again. He is either calculative or not well. He can't be.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Claire, I need a bit of help with the application for the divorce and occupational order. if i complete them will you be able to have a look at them please?