Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I have a consent order placed on me ..... clause 4 states

Customer Question

i have a consent order placed on me .....
clause 4 states
the petitioner and respondent do share equally the costs of any agreed extra curricular activities such as but not exclusively extra tuition, music lessons and school tripsthe above is in addition to child supporti have not agreed to any trips or lessons as i can not afford to pay them. do i have to pay it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pls find attached consent order showing section 4
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** let me see if I can help. The fact is that clause 4 states that they need to be agreed - this is key. You have not agreed and as such you are not liable. I hope that this helps and please rate 4 or 5 stars.

Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Your Expert will not be paid until you rate the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.