How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My Brother's ex moved away with his children and is now

Customer Question

Hi. My Brother's ex moved away with his children and is now stopping them from contacting him, even via phone/online calls. What rights has he got as an unmarried parent. Both children were born after 2010
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 9 months ago.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

Please may I ask:

- how old are the children?

- are there any court orders in place?

- when did he last see them?

- is he named on their birth certificates?

- has the mother given any reasons for her actions and denying contact?

Kind regards