How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3882
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I have a question that I want to sed My son School in UK

Customer Question

I have a question that I want to sed My son School in UK year ten
can I buy a House in UK to support my son Education or invest in Business ?????
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. There is no restriction based on nationality for either purchasing a property or investing/owning shares in a business. Can I assist you any further? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I ave some more Immigration Issue before with UK Visa if you have email or any contact no Please
Expert:  Alex J. replied 19 days ago.

Thank you. I can deal with any questions on this thread. Any immigration issues will not effect your ability to own property or company shares. I would be grateful if you could rate my response so far. Kind regards AJ