How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My girlfriend wants to live in the uk from America, she has

Customer Question

My girlfriend wants to live in the uk from America, she has one 7 year old child, her mother and father divorced two years ago and he has not tried to contact his daughter, never paid maintenance, never sent birthday cards or birthday presents, as far as she knows he moved to the Netherlands but no idea where. She has sole responsibility for the child. Will she need a some sort of court order
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****

Just so I understand your girlfriend lives in the USA with her daughter but wants to relocate to the UK.

Where in the USA does she live? How long has the child lived in the USA?

Thank you.


Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 15 days ago.


Do you require any assistance?

Thank you.