How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

RE variation to court order 12 years after event. Do I/we

Customer Question

RE variation to court order 12 years after event.
Do I/we need to complete a Statement ... for Financial Remedy. I am required also to get a sealed order by my equity release co.
I have a solicitor but progress is slow and inadequate and very expensive - can I represent myself?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Basic free offer with payment of £26 given.
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****

Yes you can represent yourself and I can talk you through the process.

I presume you have a Financial Remedy Order from 12 years ago. In what respect are you seeking to vary the order? Is the proposed variation opposed by the other side?

Thank you.


Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 9 months ago.


Do you require any assistance?

Thank you.