MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

Parents disagree about child immunisation. What is the law

Customer Question

Parents disagree about child immunisation. What is the law regarding immunisation of children?
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****

In the event that you cannot agree on a specific issues in respect of a childs upbringing then either of you can apply to the your local family court for an Specific Steps or Prohibited Steps Order.

The court would ultimately have to make a decision if you still continue to have different views.

In a matter such as this you would be able to rely on expert evidence in support of your respective views.

The court would then decide what they believe to be in the children's best interests.

I hope this helps.

Any questions please ask.