How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARCUS Malin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 731
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARCUS Malin is online now

Parents disagree about child immunisation. What is the law

Customer Question

Parents disagree about child immunisation. What is the law regarding immunisation of children?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****

In the event that you cannot agree on a specific issues in respect of a childs upbringing then either of you can apply to the your local family court for an Specific Steps or Prohibited Steps Order.

The court would ultimately have to make a decision if you still continue to have different views.

In a matter such as this you would be able to rely on expert evidence in support of your respective views.

The court would then decide what they believe to be in the children's best interests.

I hope this helps.

Any questions please ask.

Thank you.