How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34882
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I have a court order to allow me to see my children but the

Customer Question

I have a court order to allow me to see my children but the children are saying they don't want to me, I think the mother is manipulating them to say I don't want to see you. Can I still go pick them up as they order says?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.

Yes you should continue to go and collect them as per the order. I would also consist making an application to the court on a form C79 to enforce the order if is being breached. I have also attached a link to a fabulous book which explains the process which should help -

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.

Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks