Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I have a court order to allow me to see my children but the

Customer Question

I have a court order to allow me to see my children but the children are saying they don't want to me, I think the mother is manipulating them to say I don't want to see you. Can I still go pick them up as they order says?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 4 months ago.

Yes you should continue to go and collect them as per the order. I would also consist making an application to the court on a form C79 to enforce the order if is being breached. I have also attached a link to a fabulous book which explains the process which should help - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks