How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Collins Your Own Question
Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 255
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Peter Collins is online now

My son is having serious legal issues with the csa regarding

Customer Question

Hi my son is having serious legal issues with the csa regarding a child maintenance claim made in Nov 17 for a child born in 2002. Pending a paternity test they are claiming £1400 in arrears and taking £8.50 a week from his job seekers allowance . Please could someone call me to discuss. Thanks Tricia
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to discuss this with you. If you can request the phone call on this thread I will be able to pick up the request. Many thanks, Peter

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Could you please call me on 07799 451717 thank you.
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 9 days ago.

I can call, but there is obviously an additional charge for this service and I can't override the site policy on that point!

Expert:  Peter Collins replied 7 days ago.

Hi there, I'm still available for the call if you accept the request. Kind regards, Peter