Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

My son is having serious legal issues with the csa regarding

Customer Question

Hi my son is having serious legal issues with the csa regarding a child maintenance claim made in Nov 17 for a child born in 2002. Pending a paternity test they are claiming £1400 in arrears and taking £8.50 a week from his job seekers allowance . Please could someone call me to discuss. Thanks Tricia
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to discuss this with you. If you can request the phone call on this thread I will be able to pick up the request. Many thanks, Peter

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Could you please call me on 07799 451717 thank you.

I can call, but there is obviously an additional charge for this service and I can't override the site policy on that point!

Hi there, I'm still available for the call if you accept the request. Kind regards, Peter