How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35503
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

They how I can get decree of Absolute because my boyfriend

This answer was rated:

Hi they how I can get decree of Absolute because my boyfriend he can’t remember everything with year he divorced

You can ask the Central Family Court to search for the decree absolute or final order.

Fill in form D440 -

and send it to the address on the form. It costs £65 for each 10 year period that’s searched.

Please ate 5 stars for my time

Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you