13262538

My fiancé wrote his WILL, we have three original copies.

Hello, My fiancé wrote his WILL, we have three original copies. They all signed front of two withneesed and withnessed also signed all three copies.I m the executer and his law firm Denton’s will help me execute for this WILL.
Is this will fully secure myself ? We are living in UAE (Dubai) is this WILL okay to execute?
Do we have to register anywhere? (Such as British embassy/consulate or Minustry of foreign )
Shall I send scan pdf copy to Denton ‘s law firm.
Can you please help me out how come this WILL register and can execute . I don’t want in the future any legal problem form previous marriage children . Can you please advice .
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have no idea if anyone working on my questions which I asked 7 hours ago. Your system says estimated answer time is 8min ..

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Your partner has created a valid Will and does not need to do anything else except keep it safe.

It doe snot need to be registered anywhere

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Clare, thank you for your reply . Is it okay three original copies?

In fact there can only be one original - decide which one it is and mark the others as copies