Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

There's a court order in place that states my daughter was

There's a court order in place that states my daughter was to live with me and see her dad. and I was not to remove her from her school, Hampshire or face being arrested. this was made last year. this may 2018, my daughter who is 12 suddenly decided to live with her dad, I didn't contest this as it would cost me to attend court and she had made a choice. she's 12. however I have only seen her twice since May and I now know for certain that he has left Hampshire and returned to Lancashire with my daughter. what can I do?. to add he has applied to court for custody and I'm yet to receive these papers and attend court. I'm not happy that he has taken her out of Hampshire what can I do??

I am afraid that you will have to make your own application to court to prevent the move (a prohibited steps order form C100) and also seek an order the you can spend time with your daughter (form 100). You can often do these cases without a lawyer and to help I have attached a link to a great book which should help - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/147211910X/ref=rdr_ext_sb_ti_hist_1

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thanks

ok