Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

I need to submit position statement regarding children’s

Hi, I need to submit position statement regarding children’s case tomorrow. I am looking for a solicitor who can write a position statement.
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I am respondent
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in UK
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a court hearing on Tuesday 18th Sep 2018
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hi, Could you please help me whether can I get help with my question to finding a solicitor who can write a position statement. If not I will find some other way to find. It has been nearly 2 hrs that I have submitted my question and there is no response from you.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a barrister. I will assist as best I can. However, if you require someone to actually write this for you, then that would normally incur an additional charge over and above the question fee, as it is a bespoke service. I can give general pointers here or offer this bespoke service, if that is what you require.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hi Peter, Thanks for your reply. I would prefer a bespoke service to write the position statement. Could you please let me know how much additional charge is going to cost for this service.
Sirisha
Hello, I will call in about an hour to discuss. I am able to do this for you, and can quote once we have spoken. Many thanks, Peter