WAQAR NOOR
WAQAR NOOR,
Experience:  Director / Principal Solicitor at WIN Solicitors
102609820

My daughters partner has brought 2 kittens into their home

my daughters partner has brought 2 kittens into their home without discussing the matter. she does not want them. she has allergies and their relationship has mainly broken down. they already have 2 cats. One came in from next door when they 1st moved in 6 years ago and would not go back to their owners. the second is their own cat. He does not do anything to look after the cats they already , not even feeding them or clearing up after them. how can she get rid of them. He will not co-operate at all, won't talk about it.
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cheshunt Herts
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: He said he would take them away today- that is after a week having them bur=t of course has not and has no intention of doing so.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Both partners have a very bad relationship
Hello,I am a qualified Solicitor with over 19 Years experience in the UK. I am sorry to learn of your situation. I am reviewing your question and I will revert to you shortly. Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you so much. My daughter is close to a breakdown.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want to talk on phone at moment. Prefer to have some sort of answer on line.

Your daughter could get Mediation regarding the matter matter in an attempt to resolve the matter amicably.

If this does not resolve the issue then she could apply for an injunction against her partner, especially if it is affecting her health. She can apply using the Form N16A (Application for Injunction), she could visit her local County Court and ask the Court Staff for a Court Form and Court fee, or print one off the internet.

However, in light of the situation as a whole, I think it may be advisable for your daughter to consider her general situation by seeking the advice of a Family Solicitor, especially in light of concerns of your daughters welfare.

I hope that assists. If you need more assistance, I am happy to help.

I am also able to offer a LIVE telephone call is you so require.

Finally, Please leave a Positive Rating, so that JustAnswer credits me for my time

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Information given was good.

Thank you, ***** ***** don't forget to leave a Positive Rating, by clicking the STARS on the top of the screen.

Most Obliged.