How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35446
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I have my kids 2-3 nights a week and loads in the days pay

This answer was rated:

I have my kids 2-3 nights a week and loads in the days pay for everything when with me should I be paying the mother money coz I pay her 200£ a month
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no I haven’t I have sent a solicitor letter to her asking for 50/50 child care and she said take me to court
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: South Wales, Swansea
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want it on paper 50/50 child care and if I have to pay her coz they are with me all the time and she is just useing my money on her self and it’s not fear on the kids
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What can I do
You will have to apply to the court for a child arrangements order. This is a court order which sets out the basis of the arrangements for where the children live and when. You can also use the order on the issue of maintenance. You need a form c100. Please rate five stars for my time
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you