Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

Ex is telling son that mummy doesn't like nanna or

ex is telling son that mummy doesn't like nanna or girlfriend or daddy and says nobody likes mummy,child is 2 1/2 years old and these statements come out the blue after every visitation
also came out with silly fing cow

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist. Is there a contact order in place?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
no they agreed between themselves but my daughter was somewhat bullied into agreement although she welcomes and supports contact,but expects better from her ex
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I don't have the funds you ask for sorry

OK thanks for the additional information. Also the phone call request is automatic, it's not me requesting it!

There needs to be an agreement in place about what is appropriate. Children should always be protected from disputes between parents. If they cannot agree to adhere to this, then the next step is to attend mediation to try and reach some form of agreement over the issue.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
ok thank you I'm sure it is never appropriate for one parent to express negative words or thoughts to the child about the other parent

It's not, particularly when the child is so young and cannot understand why the other parent is being spoken about in a negative manner. If you have further questions please do come back to me. Kind regards, Peter