How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3768
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Thanks for the response. Would she have right of access (not

This answer was rated:

Hi Jim, thanks for the response. Would she have right of access (not to simply stay) for example to collect property she owns when I am not in? This is not denying her access to her property, but simply making sure I am there when she comes round.
Thanks for your help,
Hi again, no unless she has a court order for access or occupation. This is despite her things being in the property - you would need to arrange something to return those or for her to attend and collect.
JimLawyer and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you