Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I passed over very credible information,data and evidence to

Customer Question

I passed over very credible information,data and evidence to a social work department in my area disclosing serious child protection concerns and evidence and data involving vile criminal acts against specific family members who reported or tried to expose what they had uncovered involving serious child neglect.Along with these serious child protection concerns was data and evidence disclosing malicious and unmerciful false allegations against innocent parties attempting to take these very serious matters before the courts.Allegations that were false and malicious destroying and defaming specific persons.Within these documents and files was also evidence and data where these vile and malicious allegations led to the death of a vulnerable man and also lee to the destruction and defamation of another.But unfortunately for so many involved,these vast amount of documents and files also disclosed the most terrible of mistakes and gross negligence of this social work dept leading to the most severest of consequences for so many involved.What laws did this social work department violate when they then went onto cover up and bury this information,data and evidence within these files.What data protection issues/GDPR did this social work department violate when they withheld all of this information from the proper authorities along with the personal data passed over to this dept. within these files that disclosed not only serious child protection concerns but criminal acts that led to the death of a vulnerable man.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No,nothing else.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am also adding redacted files where everything within this report was manufactured and falsified.Nothing within this report is factual and this social worker even stated I acknowledged specific things which I did not.They even used a young boy and blamed him for everything knowing what they were doing was false and criminal.Again,because of the personal data and information passed over to them disclosing data that will prove they falsified this report,is there an issue involving data protection here and GDPR and what is the issue precisely.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Peter.

I'm a barrister.

I deal with sensitive issues every day, and obviously confidential issues too.

I have reviewed the files that you have uploaded but they are so heavily redacted that I cannot make sense of them I'm afraid.

I appreciate that you have also asked the question in a way that tries to keep things anonymous, and it may make perfect sense to you as you have the full background, but I cannot make sense of the question either, without the context.

I can offer a confidential email service if this assists?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

My email Peter is mic******@gmail.com and I want to thank you for your kind attention and response.I know what you mean and what I was trying to explain to you is this and I hope it makes sense.A social work department covered up data and information that I passed over to them that showed and confirmed they had made terrible mistakes and were guilty of gross negligence over a number of years concerning a case they were involved in.I passed over documents and files that disclosed their mistakes that I had uncovered and then collated within documents to prove they had made terrible mistakes.These documents disclosed serious child protection concerns and serious criminal issues that should have been passed over to the Gardai/police.When they covered up this data within these documents was there an issue involving data protection where they had a clear duty of care to process all of this data and information fairly and lawfully especially where it concerned the safety of children and other persons involved in this case.

Expert:  plclegal replied 3 months ago.

I've proposed the service for me to review the documents in an un-redacted form for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Im sorry but I do not exactly know what you mean.I do understand your frustration in trying to understand what I am trying to explain but basically,if someone and that someone is a social work department,cover up and suppress genuine and credible information concerning child neglect and suppress data that confirms criminality against specific persons,what laws have they violated?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The redacted files I sent you were attained by the data commissioner and I cannot unredact them.But basically this meeting you can see in the report was nothing factual.What was reported in this file/report was false and what really happened at this meeting was a meeting about the files and data I passed over to this department.Unfortunately it also confirmed this departments terrible mistakes and that is why they closed this case down and covered up what I was disclosing to them because of accountability.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
These files contained data and information with evidence of serious child protection concerns that this department missed while involved with the children they were investigating.It also contained data and evidence disclosing criminal acts carried out against specific persons who genuinely reported child neglect to this department but where this department ignored and dismissed them again and again and their serious concerns.And that is why again they needed to cover this case up.
Expert:  plclegal replied 3 months ago.

OK. I understand your frustrations. But I have to offer advice based on evidence and as it stands I can't actually see any evidence. I'll respectfully ***** ***** for a colleague to see if they can assist further for you. No need to reply as the message will just come back to me and delay the process of a colleague being able to pick this up. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where data protection and GDPR is concerned.Hypothetically,if a state organisation decides to cover up and suppress information,data with evidence on criminal acts against persons because they,the state organisation made terrible mistakes during their investigations and because they misused and exploited this very credible data and information concerning these persons,is there an issue here concerning what this state organisation did involving this data that they misused to close this case down.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please continue your search.Thank you.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Nicola.Regards Michael.