Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I'm at court tomorrow in the family court in Manchester for

Customer Question

I'm at court tomorrow in the family court in Manchester for guardianship of my grandson but I don't have a solicitor to go with me
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 3 months ago.

ok

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What advice can you give me

If you can not get representation (as it is very late) you would want to be made a party to the proceedings so that you can be eligible for legal aid and then for the proceedings to be adjourned for you to obtain representation.

Hi Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 months ago.

So that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. Thanks - just a "Yes, thanks"