How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARCUS Malin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1525
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARCUS Malin is online now

Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been

This answer was rated:

Hi Good Morning
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: My son is disabled and I am been told that my child maintenance will stop next month
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: How can I ask him to pay for my son support
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is child support
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Can I ask how old is your son and what are his disabilities?

Thank you.

MARCUS Malin and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks Marcus my son will turn 20 next month and his disability is Spastic diplegia and global development delays but he studying life skills at college still
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi you still there