MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

How many days ahead of the Hearing would I then need to file

How many days ahead of the Hearing would I then need to file my objections to the Draft Order that the Applicant is seeking via their D11?

I would suggest that you should file a statement 7 days ahead of the hearing.

When the matter is listed for a hearing the judge will set out directions for prior to the hearing to include the filing of statements. If not then 7 days is advisable.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks - the Applicant has said the matter is suitable for paper decision rather than hearing. I disagree. If the Judge decides to make paper decision rather than listing a Hearing will I be given a deadline for filing a Statement of Response to the Applicant's Statement of Case?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please can my question be answered online?