How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My daughter and her husband are denying holiday access to

Customer Question

My daughter and her husband are denying holiday access to our grandson due a falling out with my daughter who resisting any reconciliation on by me. What can I do
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: No - it hasn't got that far. It is a case of making excuses for reasons he can not come and stay with us as though he really wants to
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: Croydon, South London
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.

Can you provide some more info