How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ross Miller Your Own Question
Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 926
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ross Miller is online now

Three more years my Daugther will be 21 years of age and she

Customer Question

Three more years my Daugther will be 21 years of age and she lives with her father. I am a divorced and my document stated as a meshed agreement that the sale of the property will be divided by 50% share. When arrive that time have I right to sell the house what if my x husband refuse to leave? He always stayed that he has no where to live? I don’t care he is lazy after 12 years what he is doing? Not looking for work? Drove me nuts. My two kids aged 20 and 18 at the moment, my donat university! Thank you Golda Dahan
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will will for you thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will wait for you
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 4 months ago.

Hello I may be able to help with this if you are still requiring assistance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What if my x husband reject the sale of property
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. Sadly, if your ex reject the sale then you will have to get a court order. You can present you claim to the court and if a judge agrees that the best way to resolve the matter is for the property to be sold then they can issue a legally binding agreement which will state that the properly is to be sold and you husband will not be able to refuse to do so. However, they will take all the circumstances into consideration when looking at what their final decision is in relation to the property and you would be advised to seek legal representation and gather as much eveidence as possible to support your position.

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 4 months ago.

I would be grateful if you could “accept” this answer and rate 5 starts so the website knows I have acknowledged your question. You can continue to as follow up questions free of charge.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I accept your answer
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 4 months ago.

very much appreciated if you could do this by clicking the 5 stars up the top of the webpage please. Thank you and best of luck moving forward.