How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1408
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

My daughter has attended several court sessions at the

Customer Question

My daughter has attended several court sessions at the behest of her separated partner and father of their child who is not quite 3 years old. For the 1st time my daughter had a judge for the final hearing and all went much more in her favour for the first time. However, the signed report by the judge bears little resemblance to what was agreed following the incorrect input from CAFCAS. My daughter is distraught and at a loss as to what to do. Can you advise?
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: I assume so if signed and sent out to relevant parties but do not know for sure
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: it was at Oxford Court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reason for the partnership failing was due to physical and mental abuse. The father is controlling and so far has been entirely backed up in his actions by the court. The father is making everything as difficult as he can to control my daughter from a distance. He does not appear to have the good of this young child at the heart of his interests
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

What is it about the court order that you think is incorrect?