MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

I have 4 children one who is disabled. A referral went

Customer Question

Hi. I have 4 children one who is disabled. A referral went through from a speech and lang therapist said I failed to get my son medical treatment on time. However this was proven untrue. We have a social worker but he wants to do a assessment. I've said no been through it 4 times. They keep turning up un announced at my door. They are not on a child protection register. Where do I stand please
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No papers have been served. Not gone to court either. I just don't need them. I proved that my son was not in any danger. Orss not even a section 47.
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: My court will come under teesside
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What is going on with my answer this is absolutely ridiculous. Its a service you offer supposodly with solicitors etc but you can't even answer a simple family law question
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

I am sorry at the time it has taken for your question to be picked up.

What was the reaction of children services after you refused to agree to a further assessment.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Litrally nothing happend. They have not been to my house and they have not attempted to take my children away. I don't bother answering the door no more and iv3 had no police or anything turning up. I said if they don't close the case I will seek legal advice and make a formal complaint. I've had no more responses

Hello, I am sorry for the delay in responding.

On the basis that you have not heard anything I would hope that they have accepted your position and explanations.

If that was not the case it is most likely that you would have heard something pretty much straight away.

Marcus

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my husband has been away in Oxford with my son while my son has surgery. However my husband left my son in a nurses care he was not present. And was in the room upstairs and my son tried to stab a nurse with a plastic knife. He has now been told they have to do a safe guarding referral however its the hospitals fault where do I stand as my husband was not present