Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I applied for enforcement child contact order, section 7

I applied for enforcement child contact order , section 7 report has been order , at the court they until they prepared section i can't see child safe guarding .....section j17 of safeguarding law....can you please tell me more about it

What was the breach?

If there are safeguarding concerns then sadly it is quite common for the court to suspend contact whilst they undertake such investigations - that said if this is basically made up by the other parent then you can allege that this is form of alienation. In addition you can apply to the court on form C2 for interim contact or rather than wait until the end of the s.7 report being completed why can't Cafcass investigate the issue over a short period of time and allow contact immediately rather than wait.

I attach form - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-c2-application-for-permission-to-start-proceedings-for-an-order-or-directions-in-existing-proceedings-to-be-joined-as-or-cease-to-be-a-part

I have also attached a link to a book which should help - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
legal advisor at court asked me to apply for contact order but i represented myself ,i did say this parental alienation however could you please explain section j17 of safeguarding which allows to suspend contact until section 7 report

Im not sure they have given you the right reference as this deals its financial relief - it may be PD12J which relates to allegations of domestic abuse.